View Single Post
Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 12-21-2011 , 16:40   [ANY] Team Scores
Reply With Quote #1

[ANY] Team Scores

v1.3.1

Description:
Sets the team scores on the scoreboard to a specified amount at a specified time. Also allows admins to change the team scores using a command. I wrote this because I run a TF2 trading server, so the team scores are pointless for me. I felt like overriding them to read 13 37 because I've seen it elsewhere and because it's funny. So there you go.

Commands:
sm_setscore <team> <score> - sets <team>'s score to <score>, <team> can be the team index or the beginning of the team name (requires root access by default, can be easily overridden)

Cvars:
teamscores_version - plugin version
teamscores_time (1) - when the team scores should be automatically overridden to the below values: 0 = never, 1 = on map start, 2 = on round start
teamscores_team2 (37) - score for team 2 (RED or Terrorists)
teamscores_team3 (13) - score for team 3 (BLU or Counter-Terrorists)
teamscores_auto_update (1) - enables automatic updating, has no effect if Updater is not installed

Installation:
Put teamscores.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load teamscores" into your console or rcon.

Auto Update:
Install Updater. The plugin will be autoupdated according to your Updater settings. It'll work without Updater.

Changelog:
  • v1.3.0 (10/7/12)
    • Added possible value of 2 to teamscores_time cvar, updates scores on round start
  • v1.2.0 (7/12/12)
    • Added option to disable automatic updating (teamscores_auto_update)
  • v1.1.0 (2/28/12)
    • Fixed a problem with executing SetTeamScore before OnMapStart
    • The teamscores_time cvar now only has two possible values
  • v1.0.0 (12/21/11)
    • Initial release

Download Plugin (teamscores.smx)
View Source (teamscores.sp)

Last edited by Dr. McKay; 07-14-2020 at 04:19.