View Single Post
Jimmmay
Old 01-21-2024 , 17:22   |CS:Source | Zombie Mod | Unlimited Ammo | 64Slot
Reply With Quote #1

Hey everyone or who ever is still here,
forgive me if this isn't the place to post.
I used to run a few clans back in the days about 15 years ago, I've ran about 26 servers at one point, CS:S , TF2, Battlefield. I recently have been thinking about counterstrike and the good old days, Im okay with CSGO and cs2, but I like the OG Counterstrike Source! movements, graphics, the feeling of waking up at 6am to load up some gun game, or surf Dm on a saturday morning. ( the dayssss.!) (HG - Plague Fest were good friends, seeing them close is sad)

But im here, if anyone is still on Counter Strike Source, - I have just recently opened a 64Slot Zombie Mod | Unlimited Ammo, looking to start some heavy traffic into the server. I see alot of Euro servers thriving, but Ping is through the roof. I just installed everything, looking to add a store, trails, ect at some point. but im glad Alliedmodders is still up and running!

Counter Strike Source Zombie Mod Server Ip - 74.91.114.93:27015 (located in Texas, for server ping reasons)

At the moment i have about 15 bots in there to just play around with. but would be great to get a group of people in there for some good old zombie fighting! I will keep this server up and running all year long soo tell your friends! LETS GO PLAY ZOMBIES!