View Single Post
RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-06-2013 , 17:57   Re: [CS:S] Soccer Ball v1.1
Reply With Quote #7

Hi there,

before approval, I think you should have a certain consistency in your plugin's phrases :
  • [SM_Franug-BalonDeFutbol] \x01You have created [...]
  • [SM_Soccer-Ball] \x01You have deleted [...]

It's fine you put both in english, but you should do the same for the plugin tag... as it is it can only confuse people that doesn't know what a Balon de futbol estais.

Same problem with "version del plugin". You could also remove the FCVAR_REPLICATED (as I told you in previous plugins I believe).

Iirc, something I saw a lot in your plugins when writing in english is not making the difference between "to" and "for". I believe that when using "para" in front of a verb, you should translate this into "to", rather than "for". "For" should when used in front of determinants / nouns. AFAIB.

Also, when creating an entity via CreateEntityByName; you should make sure it isn't equal to -1. This can happen when all entities 'slots' are being used.

(optional) Also, rather than using exvel code, you should use berni's one; in the same API page you mentioned. You're doing in 2 loops something you can do in one.

Also, rather than RemoveEdict(ent), you should use AcceptEntityInput(ent, "Kill"). This is way safer, as the entity is deleted at the end of the frame, rather than instantly; meaning if another plugin (in .dll I believe) has actions on it in the same frame, it can fail. This would also be corrected with berni's code.

Red
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 03-06-2013 at 18:07.