View Single Post
IH_Jimbo
Old 05-08-2009 , 03:18   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk_yang View Post
i have 2 last question in config.php wat should i put there?? and on the database wat also to put there?? that is only wat i need and i am done doing this i spend the night experimenting what to put in it so i only need answer and i am done

It is very simple. The connection information to your mysql server(serverhostname or IP), username, database name... the few simple instructions are on the front page. Nothing needs to go in the database. You need to have a database setup and a user with the proper permissions setup to access the database. Here are the simple structions again....

• Edit the config.php file with the database information for your MySQL database. Upload the webstats files to your web space.
  • Run the createtable.php script from a web broswer. Delete this file if the tables are created successfully.
  • chmod 777 the /templates/awards_cache.html file. Not doing so may cause the Awards cache not to run properly!
  • Upload the plugin to your /addons/sourcemod/plugins/ directory on your game server.
  • Edit your databases.cfg file and add a section with the following information: