View Single Post
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2006 , 22:31   +++ Read before posting [UPDATED 6/4/13] +++

A few things you should read before posting:
  • Do NOT post scripting questions that relate to an already released plugin. Post that in the plugin's thread.
  • If you ask for help with compiler errors/warnings then post the code.
  • If you're posting code directly into your post then put [small] or [php] tags around it.
  • Indent your code. Nobody wants to work with messy code.
  • If your plugin has .inc files, include them as well ( if it will help us, of course ). Alternatively you may copy/paste the source from the .inc file and remove the include line from the top of the plugin's source.
  • This forum is NOT for suggestions, requests, additions, edits, et cetera. Please do so in Suggestions / Requests.
  • *** If your question has been solved, please do not remove it!! Many people use this section as a scripting reference.
  • Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
P.S. The funcwiki is VERY useful when you want to lookup functions. - the wiki is currently somewhat broken as it doesn't display much of the functions anymore

Happy scripting!
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.

Last edited by v3x; 06-04-2013 at 01:02.