View Single Post
Skyrider
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-09-2013 , 04:07   Re: [TF2] Particle Fireworks
Reply With Quote #6

Odd:

Quote:
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode2.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode4.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode1.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode4.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode5.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode2.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode1.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "fireworks\firework_explode5.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
When I use the firework command.

/orangebox/tf/sound/fireworks/firework_explode1.mp3

And the rest of the files are located in the proper directory. FastDL files seem to work as well as I'm downloading them before I join the server.

Already rebooted the server multiple times.

Last edited by Skyrider; 09-09-2013 at 04:09.
Send a message via AIM to Skyrider Send a message via MSN to Skyrider Send a message via Yahoo to Skyrider