View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2021 , 16:40   Re: [L4D1 & L4D2]Survivor_AFK_Fix[Left 4 Fix][25/09/2020]
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzybb View Post
thank you, Crasher. But the problem I encountered was indeed caused after installing this plugin. Before I used another afk version: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=132409&page=5, this one does not have this problem when used normally, but I think it is always not as good as Lux’s writing.
My server slot is 16, and the number of people did not reach the upper limit. Obviously there are free client slots, so I think your opinion may not be absolute.
I play in thirdperson a lot and go idle all the time when playing with friends and I never encounter this issue. All Lux's plugin does is make sure that each player can go AFK properly without being assigned a different character or getting sent to spectator mode with no way of getting their character back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzybb View Post
I sincerely want to ask you, is there a way to automatically switch the camera to POV when people are idle? Rather than having a chance to become ThirdPerson.
It depends on whether you are using a plugin to switch to thirdperson. If you are using the built-in "thirdpersonshoulder" command, then the thirdperson is client-side.