View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   BAILOPAN (72)
BlueRaja
Old 12-12-2004 , 03:45   Damage Multiplier (WC3)
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/*Name:  Weapon Multiplier Author:  BlueRaja About 10-20% of this code was stolen from Warcraft3 mod - credit, therefore, should go to its author(s).  Thanks guy(s)! Other than that...I'd like to give shout out to Damaged Soul..thanks for helping me out all these times, and for putting up with all my crazy shit :D ***VARIABLES***: sv_highnadedam - admins with ADMIN_HIGH get this much damage added to their HE grenade.  Remember, it's a percentage (0.5 = 50% MORE damage, 1.99 = 199% MORE damage , etc.) sv_lownadedam - admins with ADMIN_LOW get this much damage added to their HE grenade.  Again, it's a percentage. sv_highgundam - admins with ADMIN_HIGH get this much damage added to their gun shots.  Remember, it's a percentage. sv_lowgundam - I think you get the idea */
I think PimpDaddy wrote the original WC3 mod...but I'm not entirely sure; and it's damn near impossible to find the original, with all these mods of it that keep popping up..
Anyways, this plugin increases the damage for high/low admins (the specific level for high/low admins is defined at the top of the sma).
The problem with the main plugin is that if it kills the user, the death camera still looks as though the player has been slayed. From what I've heard, this is impossible to change; thus, I'm submitting it as-is. I wrote another version that, for technical reasons, doesn't work as well; however, the players never look as though they have been slayed...
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (damagemult.sma - 3343 views - 6.7 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (damagemult_weak.sma - 2595 views - 2.8 KB)
Send a message via AIM to BlueRaja Send a message via MSN to BlueRaja