View Single Post
Krillin
Old 05-21-2015 , 20:25   Re: Download,Wiki,Tracker Links
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
what is broke? i installed it few days ago on my 1.7.1 and seem working fine... no errors or else... But i have to say, my new hlxce server isnt public and havnt played much. only in test mode (2-4 player).

thanks for reply!
If you want it to work, stay with Source MOD 1.6.3 with HLS:CE 1.19 unless it gets updated SOON (seriously doubt it). Though it may appear to be working, but it is hurting more then helping the stats. Our stats have been stuck since we had to pull the plugin off the server due to the plugin crashing ALL of our Source (3) servers.

Now 1.7.1 is out and we are about to drop our servers due to too many problems with keeping everything together. Too much of a hassle these days to keep everything up to date. Players do not want to play on "standard" servers and with steam over extended to line their wallets and bank account(s) there is no point in keeping stress levels high for plugins like this breaking thanks to (gag) valve and their whims. Think it will be better going back to where we started, Quake III / V and being done with HL1 & HL2 once and for all.

Sorry for the rant, but it is the truth and I am extinguishing these flames permanently. No point in carrying on any longer with plugins breaking and not getting fixed. Completely unnecessary since it is has now been almost 3 months, 90 days, and nothing has changed and this is still APPROVED? Yeah, we are on top if it alright.

Best Regards,
Krillin

Last edited by Krillin; 05-21-2015 at 20:27.