View Single Post
Celena Luna
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2021 , 00:06   Re: [New Plugin Submissions] Help needed
Reply With Quote #39

Button Log (Zombie Escape) Cs 1.6 - Got amx file attached, too simple to be considered
Bug Fixes [TFC] - author no longer active, newer version was release (Link)
Instant Nobuy v3.0 - Already exist and more effective plugin (Link)
[M24] Grenade New 1.0 - A lot of copy-paste code. It basically turn Smoke to HE Grenade. Not sure if it is enough to be considered though
Unreal Demo Scanner Helper - Blank. Just delete the thread.
[ALL] Server uptime - Too simple to be considered
Parachute Plugin for all players not only for admin | Level system for zombie plague+escape - There threads are locked but could you delete it as well?
Auto Restart - Already exist and more effective (Link | Link)
[CS/CZ] HyuNaS HitAndRun v2.0 (Last update: 30/04/2020) - Warning & Error
Steam Community Nick (1.0.4 - 21.12.2013) - Old and the author seem doesn't active anymore
[ZP] Countdown & CSO Round Music - Should be in ZP section
Ammo by Cvar v1.11 - Too simple and not really useful.
Player skin menu (Individual CT and T) - Hardcoded and there are a lot of skin plugins already.
Server Demo Rules [force demo record] - Just another force demo reccord. Unreal Demo Scanner is interesting though (UDS link)
[CS 1.6]Golden AWP v1.1 [Updated] - Copy-paste, remove name of the original author inside plugin and he no longer active (the one awp one)
[REQ]Knife Menu Help - wrong section

Note: I just scan though to page 7. There might some plugins I skipped like the [ZE] Breakable Manager which could be useful to some people but not everyone (I rather show entity's hp though)

Last edited by Celena Luna; 08-19-2021 at 21:33. Reason: Change the existed plugins link for the more precise one