View Single Post
andrepires68
Old 03-18-2020 , 19:55   Re: Player Details Not Showing - new install
Reply With Quote #3

Hello, I have found a fix:
If you are on Ubuntu it might be useful to display php errors. If running on a apache2 server edit your php.ini file and set display_errors = On, by default it will be set to Off. That's how I've figured the errors:

I was getting the error undefined function call to curl_init and I had to install php curl with this command sudo apt-get install php-curl
Then I was also getting the error Call to undefined function: simplexml_load_string() and had to install simplexml for php, in my case: sudo apt install php7.4-xml

Regarding the daily awards page being blank, I was getting the error: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_num_rows() in /var/www/html/pages/dailyawardinfo.php:145 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/hlstats.php(224): include() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/pages/dailyawardinfo.php on line 145
This is happening because this php version now uses mysqli* function calls instead of mysql* function calls.
Switching the function name to mysqli_num_rows() fixed it.

Hope this can help you!

Last edited by andrepires68; 03-18-2020 at 19:58. Reason: Clarifying the fix reason