View Single Post
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 05-21-2020 , 06:53   Re: CS:GO AC: Cheating ConVars (2020)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
host_framerate can false positive if you use startmovie command
r_drawbeams (and others) can false positive if you use buildcubemaps command
You're right, I didn't know that. Thanks for saying. It won't be approved because of that and it must be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I'm not so sure querying hundreds of untested cvars is the best way of handling cvar infractions from cheats when the player gets put in the server.
Well it's the only way, best or not. But I agree, there are too many ConVars to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
no hate, but why write so many cvars? (it's easy to get around that). There are so many anti-cheat systems out there right now that would give a great result together. I am therefore very cautious with Anti Cheat System and from experience I am well ahead of what is out there because I think such things are very important. I also understand that some "Anti Cheat" developers don't release the source because it should be protected, but unfortunately not all people can be trusted. So I would be rather careful about such things, but thanks for sending this anyway
I am only using this Plug-in and SMAC: No Wall Hack, but I've edited the SMAC: No Wall Hack Plug-in so it works on CS:GO, removing the normal sound hook from it and the Far ESP feature, and it's only running (smac_wallhack 1) while there are between 2 and 10 alive players on the game server. Otherwise, it would lag so much. FaceIT has these two protections already on their game servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headline View Post
Only supplying binary (.smx) flies and not their source violates our project license. If you know anyone who does this please let me know about it in a private message.
I don't recommend anyone to pay for .SMX files or install .SMX files on their game server while they don't have a .SP of the compiled .SMX.

---

So, after everything you said, I am planning to create a .CFG or .INI file in which the game servers' owners will choose which ConVars will be enabled for checking. So it won't check hundreds of ConVars anymore.

I will also provide a .TXT file (just a note) which will contain all the FCVAR_CHEAT ConVars a CS:GO client has and their default value.

---

Code:
nowh_v3.sp This Plug-in, which is only working on CS:GO game servers, blocks any kind of wall hacks while a condition is met. The default condition is (nAlivePlayers > 1 && nAlivePlayers < 11) and can be changed inside the .sp file.

notransmit_v3.sp This Plug-in, which is working on any game servers, blocks any kind of spectators' tables or spectators' resolvers so the alive players can't see by using a hack who is actually spectating on them.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nowh.sp - 487 views - 19.8 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nowh_v2.sp - 547 views - 19.8 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (nowh_v3.sp - 656 views - 22.6 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (notransmit_v3.sp - 608 views - 2.8 KB)

Last edited by claudiuhks; 06-04-2020 at 15:40. Reason: Add nowh_v3.sp & notransmit_v3.sp
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks