View Single Post
IvyMike551
Old 09-07-2022 , 21:38   Looking to hire help for plugin/script
Reply With Quote #1

Howdy,
I've tried to go about this myself, downloading the necessary programs and such but don't really have great command over coding or how AMX works... I'm looking to pay someone to make what *should be* ostensibly a rather easy set of changes for anyone who knows their way around AMX and coding.

Pretty much, I play Counter-Life, and I've got AMX set up on it, I figured AMX is the best way to implement the changes to guns (unless there's another way thru coding/files in Counter-Life..?) - I simply want to have a 1 click setting/plugin that can be easily engaged that makes changes for:
-weapon magazine size/total ammo carrying
-weapon rate of fire changes
-perhaps change firing modes of certain guns? (allow to switch between semi and full/burst?)

Farthest I've been able to get is being able to change the amount of ammo in a magazine, but I have to tediously engage the change in the AMX plugin menu for every individual gun, and I must've done something wrong because each weapon ends up having inf ammo sometimes...

I've tried to implement AMX for Sven Co-Op and achieve these changes there too, but have not had any luck getting AMX to work yet. Any ideas there? I was able to add a plugin that allows for CS weapons to show up in the game, but I'm not really feeling the whole thing where every loading screen/map transition your inventory yeets itself... anyone have any idea how to change that to be more like Half-Life was originally?

Anyhow, let me know if you can help, thanks!