View Single Post
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-03-2018 , 12:02   Re: [Editor] AMXXPawn for Visual Studio Code
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
Done, just update. Would've done it last night but Windows update goofed on me hard. Duplicated start menu shortcuts, and even worse, changed some paths in the %PATH% environment variable. Micro$oft please fix.
Thanks. I feel your pain, the latest windows update messed up my colors to the point I could not see anything, I had to go back to the older version.

One more thing, can you also add an option for amxx file name? Right now it's the same as the file name, but I would like to be able to set a predefined name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
This looks cool, I've been a die-hard AMXX Studio user forever my only complaint with it is the white UI and lack of custom 'new plugin' layout. I just installed this but I have yet to figure out how to get a plugin to compile. I tried selecting View->Debug and then the play button, but then it asks me to select an environment which I do not see AMXX as an option. A short tutorial from download, configuration to actual usage would be helpful. Even setting the directories in User Settings took some trial and error.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+P and select AMXXPawn: CompilePlugin. You can create a key binding by going to File->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts. I have mine on CTRL+F5.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 03-03-2018 at 12:05.