Thread: Latest Gamedata
View Single Post
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 07-26-2012 , 00:52   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawK89 View Post
I added those launch options but no extra files were created in that directory.
hlds_steamgames.vdf
srcds.exe
steam.log - nothing in it
steam_appid.txt
and the folders.

I have it set on "preset" spawns, but I just noticed that it crashes when I change the map. So it starts off as DD2 and works fine. If I map change to DD2 again, it will crash upon someone needing a respawn. So map doesn't matter.

Everything is default/clean, except for the server.cfg, which I copy and paste back in.
This is my shortcut:
"C:\Valvex86\CSS DM\css\srcds.exe" -game cstrike -tickrate 100 -console -insecure +maxplayers 64 +map de_dust2 +hostport "27017" -debug -nobreakpad"

Pretty much like my other server that works fine, but has warmod on instead of cssdm.

Here is my server.cfg
I still cannot duplicate this :/ It should be creating mdmp files. Are you running FFA? or just regular Cssdm? Also, try setting cssdm_spawn_method "preset" to none in the cssdm.cfg Someone had a similar issue and that appeared to work. If that does work then it something with the teleporting. If it doesnt crash with setting the spawn method to none please tell me what the value of the teleport offset is inside the addons/sourcemod/gamedata/sdktools.games/game.cstrike.txt