View Single Post
corpsebandit
Old 05-02-2009 , 21:00   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown (0.1.0)
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
As DJ Tsunami has said, my extension currently only loads dynamically so a plugin needs to request it first.

If the plugin is loaded (or I guess fails to load?) but the extension is not there, then the extension is not in the right spot. If the plugin is not loaded (and doing "sm plugins load l4dready" fails to open the file) then the plugin is not installed in the right place.
When I enter sm plugins load l4dready it says "[SM] Plugin l4dready.smx is already loaded." The extension is exactly where it needs to be--I've no need to lie about its location. But for whatever reason, ReadyUp still does not work, and the left4downtown extension is not listed on the sm exts list. To prove that your files are where the instructions said, I've right clicked it and will copy the location in the file properties: /68.232.172.155:27015/l4d/left4dead/addons/sourcemod/extensions/left4downtown.ext.dll. The left4downtown.ext.so is in the same folder. The only solution I'm getting is that the extension is in the wrong folder, but that's not the case. There has to be another reason why left4downtown extension isn't loading...