View Single Post
DorCoMaNdO
Old 09-10-2012 , 07:51   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.1.0)
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP882005 View Post
1.\ I have a problem with this. like when there in !lr then if someone that shoots when there not in !lr the server crash.

2.\ the lastrequest_shotgunwars.smx crash the server when its full and when its the last 2 T and type !lr then they do shotgun then the server crash.

3.\ and everyone on my server told me this is crashing the server as well lastrequest_fruitninja.smx

So i delete both of them so my server cant crash. My server is full all the time but thos 3 things are just crashing my server like crasy.. plz fix it so i can add it to my server.

Here is my server IP zombiemod.game.nfoservers.com:27015 and you can talk to anyone that play jailbrake on my server... its not a zombiemod server because its been moved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLiaMz View Post
I have the same problem, If you shoot someone who is in LR or if your in LR and shoot someone who isn't the server crashes!? Can you please fix this. Like him I have disabled Shotgun wars, Fruit Ninja and No Scope.
1. use SVN version...
2 + 3. SDK HOOKS and SOURCEMOD are still on betas for CS:GO, till full release many crashes will happen... we used some ways to block rebeling on CS:GO, u must use the convar which does not let people in LR to shoot people which not in LR.

GREAT NEWS :
Many of you requested ES_Hosties stuff, well now I am working on Control for SM_Hosties, it will be based on the same idea but improved and with more commands

Last edited by DorCoMaNdO; 09-10-2012 at 08:15.