View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2018 , 17:11   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.2 / Updated January 25th 2018)
Reply With Quote #1922

Ok I think I might have found a couple of reasons without knowing whether my Client Checking function is broken.

For TF2 Servers I notice in my Event_ArenaRoundStart() function I am setting spawn variables without checking if the client is a "valid" AFK target i.e. someone with full immunity or no timers for instance, I'll probably need to fix that up, not sure if that is playing a part in this but I think the other report was using Insurgency not TF2 so I expect this may not be the culprit.

The other one I have found is in the new immunity functions which I expect is more likely the issue.

In the ChangeImmunity function which would fire if the Immunity level changes (It might also happen when the server is starting) it does not look to be using the Client Checking function and therefore probably creates AFK timers on bots.

I'll take a look over these in more detail soon and hopefully release a fix.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar