View Single Post
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2014 , 14:29   Re: EmitSoundAny - Cross-game sound emitting (aka CS:GO compatible) (1.0.2, 2014-03-1
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozo1121 View Post
Hi!

I found this page because i searched to a problem because my cs go server has a admin sound plugin and if i want to play a sound the following problem has cought me : Failed to load sound file can't create mixer!

And i found this site for a solution...... and i just don't know whato to do this codes or what this emitting thing.... i'm lost...... so can someone help me to fix this? snd_rebuildaudiocache is not working
Well, this thread is actually about a tool for plugin developers: EmitSoundAny. If you acquired your plugin from someone else, then you should post something in the forum/thread where you got the plugin. If you wrote your own plugin, you should probably post the code in a new thread in the Sourcemod "Scripting" forum here at AlliedModders. If nothing else, post the problem in the Sourcemod "General" forum. This is all assuming you are running Sourcemod...if not, you are completely in the wrong area of the forums.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera