View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-27-2020 , 00:04   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.1) [27-Feb-2020]
Reply With Quote #19

Code:
1.1 (27-Feb-2020)
    - Added 26 new natives to L4D2 and 15 to L4D1 from "l4d2addresses.txt". Thanks to "Nuki" for suggesting.
    - See the "NATIVES - l4d2addresses.txt" section inside the include file for details.

- Added 7 new natives to L4D2 and 5 to L4D1 from my plugins.
    - See the "NATIVES - Silvers" section inside the include file for details.

- Fixed "L4D2_OnEndVersusModeRound" forwards triggering more than once per round. Thanks to "spumer" for reporting.
    - Fixed creating forwards and natives in the wrong place. Thanks to "Accelerator74" for reporting.
    - Fixed some signatures failing when other plugins detour them. Thanks to "hoanganh810972" for reporting.
    - Fixed cvar "l4d2_addons_eclipse" - values 0 and 1 now disable/enable addons unless otherwise handled.
    - Fixed not forwarding some Director Variables that were initialized too early. Thanks to "hoanganh81097" for reporting.
    - Thanks to "Spirit_12" for ideas with the Director Variables fix.
    - Removed unused actions from some forwards.

- Plugin, GameData and Include files updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoanganh81097 View Post
Without l4dt. Plugin cant spawn more SI. Can you help me replace this with left4dhooks ?
This should now be fixed.

Any additional director variables initialized too early and not being changed please let me know and I can add these in.