[Updated 30th June 2009]
Buy a respawn stone by typing /buystone in chat. If you have a stone, you will get respawned as a ghost (transparent) at the place you died.
- ghost_enable <1|0>
- Enables or disables the plugin.
- ghost_cost <money>
- The cost of the stone (default 10000).
- ghost_health <health>
- Health when the player is a ghost (default 50).
- AMX Mod X 1.80 or higher.
- Ham Sandwich
* [FIXED] Total rewrite, using Ham Sandwich for
* events, fakemeta instead of fun.
* Cleaned up code.
* [FIXED] Took away the (id) from event_new_round.
* You must download the new version in order
* to get the plugin to work.
* [FIXED] Moved the reset of rendering to the new round event.
* [FIXED] Now it only resets rendering on previous ghosts.
* [ADDED] Added that the player have to be in buyzone to buy
* the respawn stone.
* [FIXED] Fixed the set_task.
* [FIXED] The message "type /buystone"... comes at new round
* instead of round start now.
* [FIXED] Fixed that more than one person can die without
* respawning at the same place as the one before.
* [FIXED] Quick fix: The rendering will stop at round end.
* [RELEASE] Plugin released.