View Single Post
kgns
Old 06-25-2017 , 10:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float management)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw33T3R View Post
kgns
Can you fix it?
BTW where can i change minimal float value?
0.00000001 is better than 0.0
Plugins
Spoiler

Code:
public int FloatMenuHandler(Menu menu, MenuAction action, int client, int selection)
{
	switch(action)
	{
		case MenuAction_Select:
		{
			if(IsClientInGame(client))
			{
				char buffer[30];
				menu.GetItem(selection, buffer, sizeof(buffer));
				if(StrEqual(buffer, "increase"))
				{
					g_fFloatValue[client][g_iIndex[client]] = g_fFloatValue[client][g_iIndex[client]] - g_fFloatIncrementSize;
					if(g_fFloatValue[client][g_iIndex[client]] < 0.0)
					{
						g_fFloatValue[client][g_iIndex[client]] = 0.0; <--- This is minimal float value?
					}
PHP Code:
SetEntPropFloat(entityProp_Send"m_flFallbackWear"g_iEnableFloat == || g_fFloatValue[client][index] == 0.0 0.000001 g_fFloatValue[client][index] == 1.0 0.999999 g_fFloatValue[client][index]); 
this line of code, makes sure the float is never set as 0.0 or 1.0. so it should be working without a problem.

did you recompile the source code yourself? if you did can you tell me what the sourcemod compiler version you see is when you compile it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by szogun View Post
Only what I changed
PHP Code:
    RegConsoleCmd("buyammo1"CommandWeaponSkins);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_ws"CommandWeaponSkins);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_skin"CommandWeaponSkins);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_skins"CommandWeaponSkins);

RegConsoleCmd("buyammo2"CommandKnife);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_knife"CommandKnife);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_nametag"CommandNameTag);

RegConsoleCmd("sm_wslang"CommandWSLang);

//RegConsoleCmd("sm_reportdata", CommandReportData); 
can you tell me what the sourcemod compiler version you see is when you compile it? another forum user PMed me with the same error, and he said its working if he uses the compiled smx from github, but he gets the error if he himself compiles the code. it might be due to the version of the compiler, because it is an absurd error not everyone gets (certainly i don't).