View Single Post
LoverSama
Old 07-17-2018 , 03:52   Re: [CS:GO] SuperHero Mod(v1.25 01/25/2018)
Reply With Quote #44

Been waiting for this mod for like 3 years, glad its finally out!

Its been at lest 5 years since SH mod in Source which was pretty good and even longer are the days of the crazy 1.5 SH Mod that I used to love! brings me back to the (MSV_) days :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivas2973 View Post
I would if I could, but I can't code. Only heroes I ever made were with other people's code that I changed to fit a new hero (Like Wolverine and Darth Maul). I have no ability to make any code of my own.

This was a mod that I loved though so I donated my collection of heroes that I accumulated from many different sources to the new site when the forums moved, that is why my name is on so many posts. I also played so much and ran my own servers enough that I became very familiar with the simple problems people had and was able to help on the forums.

It seems like the foundation code has already been ported over by the OP, if someone or some group of developers would be willing to take over maintaining the code with updates, that would be perfect. I myself imagine playing enough to help with tech support once I am able to understand how the newer version works.Till then, I am back to dabbling with the old 1.6 and the game I once loved.
I have like 100+ heros from the Source mod I made about 20 of them, maybe they can be fixed up to work with this?

I forked the mod just incase for the future not sure how long GO has but SH Mod has been a must each gen of CS..

Last edited by LoverSama; 07-17-2018 at 03:54.
Send a message via MSN to LoverSama