View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2019 , 03:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1883

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeas View Post
I'm not sure if anyone else uses these stats today, so I have not created a public version yet. However, I present my version which is up to date. If anyone is interested I can upload a current version here.

I have removed many things that I found too much. My version contains the following changes to the original:

- Animated Country Flags (IP to Country csv)
- Player Profil read the Picture from Steam Profil
- Player Profil Country linked to wikipedia country infos
- Campaign with Map Picture
- MOTD for your motd.txt
- Responsive Mobile Device
- Rank 1,2,3 Player on the Header
- Timed Maps only avaible on Player Profil
- Responsive Design for Mobile Devices
- Supported: PHP 5 till 7
- Supported: English, German

English Demo: http://l4d2.primeas.de/en

** I am not sure if my stats still contain errors. I worked on it for 2 months, and its looks awesome i think.

Looks awesome. If you let me, I can include your work at the main post of this thread? Maybe consider uploading your work to the Github so others can better comment or even participate the development of your work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I do, would appreciate if you can. Your version is much improved over the default template. Perhaps let Mukkis know and maybe he can merge it into his releases. I don't think he's very active nowadays, though.
I have been off the radar for some time now. I am sorry for not having the required time and force to participate here more often. However I am happy that others have continued the development and maintenance, which I have not been active at. Really sorry about that

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.