Thread: Tag Mod 2.0
View Single Post
randunel
Old 07-08-2009 , 11:51   Re: Tag Mod 2.0
Reply With Quote #65

We found a bug in v2.0c: regular tag, when frozen, the "IT" person can still climb ladders at normal (high) speed.

Later edit: another bug, was UNABLE to reproduce it: i was jumping around and got tagged while falling at high speed, close to the ground. I then went a few inches in the texture and got stuck. This only happened once, by mistake, and none of us was able to reproduce it, so it's probably not going to be a problem.

Later edit: I'm not able to run the other MODs. SOLVED, I wass still typing numbers instead of words.
One more question: how can I make tag mod permanent with v2.0? Adding amx_tag 1 in server.cfg does not do the trick...
When a player joins, the TAG game is not started. It will only start with amx_tag, or amx_tag X where X=any number, since tag selection is not possible the old style. SOLVED, edited the source code and added putinserver, if players<2 server_cmd amx_tag
Later later edits: sorry for my confusion, I was writing "base tag" insead of "regular tag". Sooo sorry, I edited everything now.

Last edited by randunel; 07-09-2009 at 04:18.