View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-07-2016 , 06:14   Re: [ANY] SourceSleuth 1.2.0
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuffyness View Post
From the web panel you cannot do a steamid and an IP in the same ban. When you ban from in game, you ban the steamid, and the IP is logged. There is where Sourcesleuth still works. If you are banning an IP via web panel, there is no need for sourcesleuth, because you already banned the IP.

Basically, this still works, but only when you ban someone in game, and they try to reconnect from a new steamid and the same IP.

^ If you add the IP address in that field there, the IP address will be attached to the ban in the exact same way as when people were banned in-game.

This one is from the original SourceBans though.

Quote:
I use the version which is currently bundled with Sourcebans++. I don't have the source, so I wont post the .smx as it would get taken down.
Available in the GitHub repository then. What version number does your server run at the moment?

Quote:
Unless Sarabveer removed functionality from the original SB in SB++, then it works like explained above.

Anyway, point is - unless you are ALSO adding the IP to the ban details, SourceSleuth will do nothing. If SB++ doesn't allow you do to that, then your issue should be posted towards the SB++ thread.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].