View Single Post
AuricYoutube
Old 09-17-2020 , 01:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)
Reply With Quote #1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommie View Post
I'm not sure if these is only a problem for me and I don't think its possible for me to go through every page trying to find a answer for it but when I create a new style and restart the server it puts the records from seg or from a random style into the new style I created so for example my seg time on bhop_stref_amazon is 19.2 but it said it was 19.2 for a only and I'm not sure how to fix it or if I can delete the a only time and the seg time will still be there.

If someone help me out that would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks
Don't put the same number for different styles, if you want to change the ordering in !styles there is a "ordering" setting you can change instead.

Code:
	"0"
	{
		// Accessibility
		"enabled"			"1" // When disabled, style will be unusable. -1 to also make the style not show in menus.
		"inaccessible"		"0" // This setting makes it so you can't manually switch to this style but only by functionality from timer modules.

// Strings
		"name"				"Normal" // Style name.
		"ordering"			"2"
Code:
	"1"
	{
		// Accessibility
		"enabled"			"1" // When disabled, style will be unusable. -1 to also make the style not show in menus.
		"inaccessible"		"0" // This setting makes it so you can't manually switch to this style but only by functionality from timer modules.

// Strings
		"name"				"Sideways" // Style name.
		"ordering"			"1"