View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 11-07-2014 , 22:30   [TOOLS] Notepad++ SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting 2k14 - Version 2
Reply With Quote #1

Introduction
Most, if not all of you will know about the original tool created by user decaprime, which you can view here. I've used that tool ever since I started doing Sourcepawn scripting, but I had issues with it (due to using an outdated version of Notepad++). I recently updated my Notepad++ and decided to update the userDefineLang.xml file to bring it up to date with the most recent 1.7 snapshot. I'll be keeping this updated as much as possible.

Installation Instructions
1. Download the ZIP file attached
2. Extract the userDefineLang.xml file into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++ . You can navigate to the AppData folder by opening a folder and entering "%appdata%" into the address bar and pressing Enter.
3. Open Notepad++ and select "Language" on the top bar.
4. Select "SourcePawn" in the section where "Define your language..." and "User-Defined" appear.

Current Version
Updated for SourceMod Version: 1.7.0-git4954
Best used with Notepad version: Anything above 6.2 I believe, though I use 6.6.9

Change Log
Code:
Version 2.0 - November 18, 2014
- Added in highlighting for new TFConds for tf2.inc:
-- TFCond_HalloweenKart, TFCond_HalloweenKartDash, TFCond_BalloonHead, TFCond_MeleeOnly, TFCond_SwimmingCurse, TFCond_HalloweenKartNoTurn, TFCond_HalloweenKartCage

Version 1.0 - Initial Release
- Updated Keywords4 section to add un-highlighted lines from all include files (this includes everything in tf2.inc and cstrike.inc)
- Updated Keywords3 section to add in unhighlighted enum and funcenum names
- Added in new syntax and API terms into Keywords1 and Keywords3.
-- Keywords1: union, function, methodmap, typedef, property, struct
-- Keywords3: void, int, float, char

Did I miss something?

If I've missed something, let me know! If it's not from the base SourceMod includes (for example rtd.inc or saxtonhale.inc), I'm not going to be adding it.

Downloads before Version 2: 38
Attached Files
File Type: zip SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting v2.zip (9.3 KB, 2231 views)

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 12-08-2017 at 23:07.