View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 03-09-2014 , 16:27   Re: Search tutorial
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
.. I'm glad you linked RedRobsters tutorial.
I added that thread to prevent anyone to do it, it was a kind of defensive strategy.
Quote:
Anyways, this is an interesting topic.
thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Dutch View Post
The comment wasn't meant to be negative at all, but sort of humorous.
no one is perfect, but such humour is really destructive, please think about it. also, I was already on the lookout awaiting for some "lol"s and other useless opinions, beware of the dog .
Quote:
Would you like me to remove it?
to remove or not to remove, that is the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
.. [B]if people are lazy to search, this willnt help because they will be lazy to read it all.[/B]
I don't care about them. this thread is for those who may like it, for me (or other persons) to have quick links, instead of writing "search this *keyword* (do not edit please)".
  • some people don't understand or don't really know how to search, the basic part (step by step) is for them.
  • the other part is really interesting, to easily find a sentense in the web, to search using unsupported keywords, special characters, etc.
I don't say my methods are advanced, or unique. but I didn't see any other posts showing people how to use special characters.

another example of my methods: my friends works at GSK, when they upgraded his laptop from windows xp to seven, they formated it... .
I don't format since several years.. any live OS will allow you to access your HDD, remove the whole system files before to reinstall easily. no need to move your gigantic files to another partition/HDD, knowing that will corrupt a lot of data.
how to make a live cd ? "search" in the web for some keywords like live windows, BartPE, ubcd4win, winbuilder, knoppix (linux), etc.

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 03-14-2014 at 08:40. Reason: spelling.