View Single Post
maxolahird
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2013 , 14:05   Re: country flag not showing up
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
If SourceMod and SourceBans was programmed in Perl, he might need them.. However, Last time I was looking, it didn't look like it was Perl.

HLstats? He was looking for help with SourceBans, not with HLstats...

I do also believe that if he was looking for assistance wiht Hlstats, he would have walked into the other forum to ask.

As far as I know, accessing your stuff and *trying* to fix things for you that way, is not a service that this forum is providing.

The console command "sm exts list" will list the current loaded extensions, it should also list the "Geo IP" extension assuming that it is loaded on your gameserver. However if you only have FTP access to your server and not access to the server console - you're out of luck with that.

Looking at the bans here: http://banidos.impactcss.com/index.p...e=where_banned (selecting "Web Ban" from the server list only), there are no country either. This one looks very much like the company hosting your website is blocking functions, such as fopen/fgets for security reasons.
which console? if it's the website one... that's not a problem he can do anything on it that I want... Just tell me what... if it's blocking the only way would be getting my own VPS? Would it be slow in a 2gb RAM vps?