View Single Post
plock
Old 07-30-2018 , 15:02   Re: [ANY] Reserved Slots with tVip support (v1.1, 2018-07-26)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage13 View Post
I didnt expect such a fast reply from you! I edited the post before you replied back RIP haha To not get anymore confused do you have a discord I can add you on so we can chat personally (: mine is OwNaG3 #7754

I realized that you said server slots and not reserved slots so I edited that and put in that. By default retake servers only allow 9 players playing at a time. So what i think im gonna do is set it to 10 on server slots and 1 or 2 on reserved slots. What my ultimate goal is to allow any user to fill the 9 slots normally and if a VIP comes in on the 10th slot it will kick 1 of the 9 non-vip people(by ping). If all are VIP then he will sit in the 10th slot. (:

I also added this "Also to clarify with what you added if I set the tvip_plugin to 2 and have it check default admins will it still work for tVip users as well as Sourcebans or will it just work on anything else besides tVip users. I figured I should ask this just in case I'm not understanding it correctly"
Hahah, it's ok. Well, admins counts as player slot (if they have flag D (ban)). So if there is an admin online, they will not use the reserved slot, but that can be changed.

Regarding the tvip_plugin, if you set to 2 it will detect everything, sourcebans, tvip etc, but there are cases where the tVip didn't load the user information on time, then if it doesn't load the VIP flags before my plugin runs, it will detect the VIP as an user. If you have tvip_plugin to 1 it will be optimized for tVip, which will only be called after tVip checks the user.

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile