View Single Post
ownage13
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-30-2018 , 14:22   Re: [ANY] Reserved Slots with tVip support (v1.1, 2018-07-26)
Reply With Quote #14

Oh snaps I was busy the past few days with work and seeing the GF but yes I will try this update today when I'm off work! Thank you for getting to this so fast for me. I did not get the chance to try the new settings I was going to cause I ended up swamped since I last messaged with IRL stuff but today after work I will go ahead and update my settings as you have mentioned to 9 for the tvip_serverslots and see how this works (: I think im going to set this one to 10 to allow 1 Admin/VIP into the server and wait for an open slot since by default retake servers already have a cap of 9 players and wont let a 10th player join unless its just spectate to wait for said open slot. Again thank you for making this update possible for me (: I will write back either tonight or tomorrow as long as I am properly able to test this (:

Also to clarify with what you added if I set the tvip_plugin to 2 and have it check default admins will it still work for tVip users as well as Sourcebans or will it just work on anything else besides tVip users. I figured I should ask this just in case I'm not understanding it correctly

Last edited by ownage13; 07-30-2018 at 14:30.