Thread: Rank 3.0
View Single Post
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 05-12-2014 , 19:34   Re: Rank 3.0
Reply With Quote #66

Well, some people started requesting me the API that i have done of this plugin. So i will let it in public...

I won't really support for anything and if the code has problems, you will need to fix by yourself. I have made it some months ago and never had problems with it so i guess it would be ok.

What is this API for? Well, in most of cases: for run at mods that you don't only kill. Example, zombie servers. You hook the infection function and set the kills that you want. Can be used for normal mods too, but is better to use the original version in that cases.

Is there something new? It only supports html motd. The "fail to align kills and deaths" is fixed. Also you have the command /rankstats.

Is there any more advantage using this? Yes. Example: You can create a sub-plugin for this api where you allow people to reset their own ranks.

That's it. If you need something about this API, you can contact me via PM. But i remember that i am not really supporting help for this API (I dont have much time)
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (rank_api.sma - 951 views - 7.6 KB)
File Type: inc ranks_api.inc (287 Bytes, 320 views)

Last edited by Jhob94; 05-12-2014 at 19:35. Reason: upload the files, lol...