View Single Post
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2015 , 12:16   [CS:GO/ANY] Auto Respawn with spawnkill support and more (Updated 13.01.2021 [D.M.Y])
Reply With Quote #1

Description:

Auto respawn plugin with spawnkill detector. I made this plugin for my minigames server so you can test this plugin in his server. ->

The spawnkill detector is
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
This plugin will detect infinite loops where the map kills a player, and ZR this plugin respawns them. Upon detection it will disable respawning for the rest of the round. Players will be notified of this with a chat message.

This happens in maps that include "AFK killers", and in scenarios where a nuke will fail to kill all players at once while continuing to kill everyone non-stop.
I used the GoD-Tony plugin for add spawnkill detector without the zombiereloaded dependency. Ideal for minigames servers. Also include a own spawnkill.

Cvars:
Add to server.cfg
Code:
sm_franugautorespawn_enable "1" // Enable/disable plugin
sm_franugautorespawn_time "30.0" // Time after round start for enable the spawnkill. 0.0 = disabled.
sm_franugautorespawn_course "1" // 1 = Autodisable this plugin in NO course maps. 0 = no autodisable in NO course maps
sm_franugautorespawn_respawn "0.5" // Time after death for respawn
sm_franugautorespawn_spawnkilldetection "1" // Enable spawnkill-detection? 0 = Disable

Donations (optional):

If you apreciate my work, you can donate me via paypal or with a trade offer

Download:

Main repository
Direct download
Code changes

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 01-13-2021 at 12:06. Reason: Restore to previous version.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco