View Single Post
Geit
Old 10-03-2010 , 02:27   Re: [TF2] Item Logger (With Web Panel)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRcTiC View Post
you forgot teh function again
also i deleted the extra drop in 'drop/index.php' in 3 places i saw in index.php because that produces drop/drop/index.php which didnt work for me

i did add my servers ip address but still unknown server, i check the database and it says the right ports but all localhost:27015(6)(7), i am hosting web, mysql and tf2 on the same pc, maybe i have to use my external ip in database.cfg?

edit:
possible to just view avatars directly from steam instead of downloading them first?
Cheers for pointing that out, The way I'm updating this is a that I'm updating our own version of the web panel which hooks into vB, so i end up adding extra stuff that I forget to remove, sorry.

What are the Ip's being logged as on your mysql? - The array should match the ones specified there. If it does, can you post up/PM the full array at the top of index.php

It is possible to get steam avatars without first downloading them, but it requires the use of Javascript (or a very long load time), which the in-game browser doesn't support.

@Bouncer: The Tables are created by the plugin when it successfully connects to your database

Anyway, Reuploaded the web panel, sorry for the mistakes