View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 07-12-2014 , 04:49   Re: [TF2] Boss Spawns [1.0.0]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
I gave up on updating mine due to time constraints. I work 12hr shifts at a pipe threading factory (for more info and/or my schedule, please view http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/404UserNotFound) Yes I am coming clean somewhat as well by posting my Steam profile. I am not "my friend, 404". I am not "plugin developer for UNF Gaming" (half a lie, I am technically the plugin dev, but I'm not a separate person from the owner of UNFG, 404) I am 404. Due to prior "issues" back in 2010 I had come back here under "abrandnewday". I thought nobody knew who I really was....turns out FlaminSarge and Psychonic figured it out 2 weeks after I registered. It's a long story that I won't go into yet, as I have to leave for work now, but now you all know why I gave up on updating Boss Spawner Deluxe, and why it takes me so god damn long to push out updates to what I make.

R3dw3r3wolf is the new "owner" of this plugin as he staked his claim to it when I publicly gave away future development of mine.

Ohhh also, R3d, I never did release this bit that I had added into the plugin:

Skeleton King - Redmond/Blutarch announcements on spawn
Spoiler

I had also set up outlines as convars because I couldn't figure out how to do them as parameters in commands (or I did, but forgot about it).

Feel free to toss that code in, as I never did when I still updated this.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 07-12-2014 at 05:04.