View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 10-10-2009 , 15:51   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op and Versus) - Alpha Build 71
Reply With Quote #28

I think I am ready to go Beta. I don't think this requires much for new features. I have some plans, but since there's no response for requests, bugs, etc. is so... not happening, I don't think the initial Versus support requires more features. The current score for both teams look pretty much equal per Map, after a few days. I am going to upload the updated version tomorrow and let the stats run for a few days (and to think for the features to implement still), and then I will put this to Beta. What that means is I will clean up the source and upload this to New Plugins forum.

Looking at the stats generated this far. It seems the default values are somewhat good for the equilibrium. It seems that the "fall damage" bug is fixed. There's no longer any players getting 100k scores. At least for now. I will upload the latest Alpha and then will think for a while if any new features will come up. The build 71 contains some bugs I hope I have fixed in the latest. I think I will upload somekind of difference report file from now on, so you will see what was changed in the code. Doing this I hope I will get assistance from the people that want to help but think the code done by someone else is too much to handle. The diff-file will ease up understanding what was done in the update.

I hope I get help from you guys. Please! If you know how to code and the sources I have uploaded opens to you... show me how to do things better... how to make things work! I have problems understanding the SourceMod capabilities so I see this as a Lesson. It's a fun freetime hobby for me. Of cource I like the game a lot also!

Please don't hesitate to ask WHAT CAN YOU DO to help me!

Last edited by muukis; 10-10-2009 at 15:58.