View Single Post
backwards
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-18-2022 , 12:29   Re: [Tutorial] Some Quality Changes & Improvements in Source Engine
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks View Post
This argument is just spamming the thread. If you come here to talk shit and say my plugin is trash when clearly many people think your plugin is shit, then maybe you should reconsider. Any further conversation should go to me on discord at brooks#6969.

It's not spam to respond with facts and logic that disprove everything you have said about me? You did say to feel free to correct you if you were wrong. You also now pretend to be a victim and say i'm the one `talking shit`when you literally tell everyone my plugin dosen't work and to uninstall it without any proof. You still have a link to that post in your discord description from a month ago so you must be really proud of it.

My plugin can't be viewed as negatively as you suggest. I don't even advertise it anywhere, over 20 people have found my steam profile link from just using "sm plugins list" in console and add me to buy it for $100. I don't think people would be going out of their way to do that if it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks View Post
A moderator should probably clear these posts.
You have to use:
PHP Code:
!calladmin <reason