View Single Post
wrecked_
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2011 , 14:39   Re: [CS|CZ] another Cheer plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Could you provide a little more background info on this command? I've never heard of "cheer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GXLZPGX View Post
i report bug, why this plugin sux? how to fix?

The code is too small to even be considered anything past a code snippet.
Your failed attempt at being funny just makes you look an arrogant douchebag. The amount of lines in a plugin has nothing to do with how useful it is. Anyone who judges a plugin based on the number of lines it has does not know what they are talking about.

Quote:
The features aren't that useful, and I suggest you add more to it than just a few sounds.
What do you mean they're not useful?
By your implied definition of useful, many of the big plugins (including your beloved BlockMaker) on this board aren't "useful." This plugin adds sounds to an already existing command. It is not redundant.

Quote:
Not sure what, but it looks like its missing alot.
Like what, Mr. Critique?
If you're going to negatively criticize someone's entire plugin and tell them it's useless, the least you could do is provide some insight as to what you think would make it better. The plugin's goal is to add sounds to this "cheer" command, and it accomplishes that.

EDIT: There is not a limit to how many approved plugins this board can have. If a plugin does something that previous plugins have not already done, there is no consequence in posting and approving that plugin. Turning down simple plugins because they do not meet your standard of "work on plugin for month, release to world" is senseless. This plugin does what others do not do, and therefore should not be negatively criticized solely because it's not a large project.

Last edited by wrecked_; 03-07-2011 at 14:46.