View Single Post
PartialCloning
Old 12-10-2015 , 05:44   Re: Security advisory regarding AMX Mod 2010.1

It must be the french connection. I have to say I was looking forward to the new amxmod to see what he plans to bring to the table.

I was pretty sure he was referring to you when I read this part:
Quote:
: Little aside :.

We want to point out, that some people (French and well-known from some forums), don't respect our job, and also our goal which is to make revive AMX Mod then maintain this addon and its third-party plugins up-to-date.

These are critics who use unscrupulous methods (wrong or unfounded words, etc.) in the way to reach their goals. Their objective is clearly to make the come back of AMX Mod impaired, then it makes a "flop".

So don't let you fool by these people or their sheep!

That's why, we ask you before to be refractory of using AMX Mod (especially in the case or you had been dealing with this people), to read the most explanations among the various parts of this website.
But also, test yourself this program then the third-party plugins we purpose you, in an standalone and curious way, by taking your time, slowly...

So, do yourself your own opinion, after having tried everything, without any ulterior motive based on the erroneous words from some people. Or contact us for more informations...

Last edited by PartialCloning; 12-10-2015 at 05:46.