View Single Post
McFlurry
Veteran Member
Old 09-19-2010 , 13:05   [L4D & L4D2] MultiWitches v1.3
Reply With Quote #1

Well I've always wanted more witches in my game so I created a little something to spawn witches per witch.

Cvars:
auto created config by the name of l4d_multiwitches
PHP Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.4.0)
// ConVars for plugin "l4d_multiwitches.smx"

// Enable or Disable this plugin?
// -
// Default: "1"
l4d_multiwitches_enable "1"

// Which gamemodes allow extra witches
// -
// Default: "coop,realism,versus,teamversus"
l4d_multiwitches_modes "coop,realism,versus,teamversus"

// How many extra witches to create?
// -
// Default: "1"
l4d_multiwitches_witches "1" 
Note: Just because the plugin fires "z_spawn witch auto" doesn't mean a witch is guaranteed to be spawned, sometimes the director wont find a spot to place the witch. Sometimes witches aren't allowed to spawn.

Changelog:

1.0 - Initial Release

1.0 - Re-release: Source must have gotten corrupted because the cvars were being listed with l4d2_ as the prefix instead of l4d_

1.1 - Fixed to work with The Sacrifice as ServerCommand seems to be broken at the time of this post(10/8/10)

1.2 - Temporary fix for versus and teamversus, witches during the daytime will work fine but sitting down witches will spawn on top of each other til I get some more time to fix that. Coop will work as before

1.3 - Updated code to be easier to read. Cvar handles are invalidated when created. Debug now prints to server console as well. Crashes will no longer happen. Should work with versus now.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_multiwitches.sp - 4468 views - 2.8 KB)

Last edited by McFlurry; 11-27-2011 at 22:40.
Send a message via Skype™ to McFlurry