View Single Post
vilajur
Old 01-02-2021 , 05:33   Re: Epicman's Bosses (NEW BOSS: Mr. Game And Watch)
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicman. View Post
i think i borrowed the bgm from a friend of mine that had woody on his sf2 server. imo the whole "corrupted boss" idea is pretty fuckin stupid to me now lol. but uh, im assuming the guy just slowed it down, reversed it, added some reverb n whatnot. really makes you feel the piss come out of your dick from how terrifying this shit is...

its a weird topic to bring up 4 years after the original boss was posted tho, because i really cant tell you lol.
thanks for the reply, but i guess i'll pass on the whole recreating the audio stuff for now.
I've seen from the scooty's return boss page (altough it was made 2 years ago) that you did most of the bosses' rigging. I'm not really a master at this boss making stuff, but one thing i really want to do is to rig these models properly. Could you please, at least tell me how you made this rigging? which programs? did you use ready to rig? i spent like half of quarantine trying to figure this out from scratch. It would be really helpful and i'll make a proper tutorial to rig bosses, put it on youtube for everyone to see. Even credit you!