View Single Post
ChrisP
Old 05-12-2011 , 19:12   Re: [L4D2] Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieChan View Post
Nice work!

Would it be possible to add a vote be fired at the start of the last map to choose which campaign to switch to at the end of each campaign?
I added a voting system with some settings to configure, if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xindong View Post
Very good.
But I hope can increase hints
I am not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean to add text to tell players that the map will automatically change? Please elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbeer View Post
Will work in mutation19?
I updated ACS to now work will all mutation and comminuty game modes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
First of all, would just like to say U ARE THE MAN. Been looking for this for a long time. Now I do have one request and not sure if its possible. Can you make it so it doesn't switch until after the end campaign stats are shown, kinda sucks cuz I like being able to see how well I did compared to others. If not thats cool too, you still get mad props...thanks again.
I could make it so that the time to switch the map matches up with the time it takes for the statistics to scroll by, but there is a problem. If you play to the end of the campaign, you will notice that the players have the option of skipping the credits. If they do this, it will automatically send them to the lobby. I am not sure that there is a way around this. If you or anyone else has a solution, post it, and I will see if I can implement it.

I am glad that you guys like the plugin. If there is anything else I can do to improve ACS more to your liking, let me know.