View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 16:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Hmm, spoke too early. I could've sworn your code was disabling itself if loaded on other mods. Can you please check for L4D/L4D2 and SetFailState if not?

Also, if other game modes e.g. Scavenge is not supported in a way that the mod is simply broken can you please disable it for that gamemode?

Lastly,
Code:
    else if (StrEqual(Gamemode, "versus", false))
        return GAMEMODE_VERSUS;
Will misdetect versus when the gamemode is teamversus.
I don't think the plugin reacts in any way if loaded by other mods. It checks for gamemode before gettings enabled, and if it's not available it fails and is then disabled. That is what I think it does. I have not tried this in any other mod Scavenge mode and all other gamemodes that are not listed in the first post will disable the plugin.

But I'm sure the gamemode is NOT "versus" on Team Versus gamemode. I was thinking about allowing the gamemode also, since it's practically the same as versus... Am I right?

I have not played the other (new) gamemodes pretty much at all. Team Versus looks like Coop with human infected. Health and other remain through out the campaign? Did I understand it correctly? I only played a quick one map before going in to bed last night.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.