View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
BlueRaja
Old 01-09-2005 , 16:39   Colored "say" and "say_team"
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  *   Admin_chatcolor, by BlueRaja (AMX Mod X)  *  *                                             *  *      Special thanks to Damaged Soul         *  * - not just for helping me when I needed it, *  *    but for putting up with all my shit ^_^  *  *                                             *  *************I hate asterisks.*****************  *                                             *  *           (c) Copyright 2005                *  * This file is provided as is (no warranties) *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */

Thanks to the genius of DS, it turns out it's possible to send colored text messages. So I..uh..took advantage of that.

USAGE:
Just use one of the three color commands (all beginning with "!") to change the color of your text

THE THREE COLOR COMMANDS:
!g = green
!w = white (yes, I realize that in-game, it's more of a tan..that's why I chose the ugly color "olive" to represent it)
!t = Team color.
NO! Terrorists cannot print in blue, or vice-versa. This is NOT a bug. There is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry.

PREDICTED QUESTIONS:
Y0 mann h0w cann eye se tit so taht olny t3h admin cann use t3h colerz!!!?????!!111112
PREDICTED ANSWERS:
Exploreith thy source-code, and thou shalt findith the answers thou seekith to thy questions, thou exceedingly noobish dolt.

KNOWN BUGS:
Colored teamsay when spectating doesn't work, because apparently I know don't know how to get the spectator list using get_players. It tried SPEC, SPECTATOR, and SPECTATORS, but to no avail

[edit] I enjoy raising my edit total two minutes after posting just to fix stupid grammar mistakes -_-
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (admin_chatcolor.sma - 20016 views - 3.5 KB)
Send a message via AIM to BlueRaja Send a message via MSN to BlueRaja