View Single Post
aLIEn_Clinton
Old 07-13-2004 , 06:10  
Reply With Quote #5

Why is "amx_spawn_protect_time" a cvar, and if it's on it sets a recommended time or something? Isn't it much better to decide how long the time should be for yourself? This is a problem for me when I'm playing fy_iceworld ... and other small maps. If a player is newly spawned and he goes in to the middle of the map, he can be present for a little time (really, it's a too long time) without being killed. It's like that he's immortal in that moment ... But that's not the biggest problem. Not at all. The biggest problem is how many bugs there are in this plugin... I created a game (listen-server) and added 13 bots (zbot). Then I wrote "amx_dm_enable" in console. The round was running, and after 2 minutes the round just continued with an endless stop. Suddenly something creepy was starting to happen. Each time I respawed, the health was going up and down, but it stabilized it self at 100 after a while. I tried to do all the same things again without adding 13 bots, just 1. This did so the server restarted it self after that just one of us was killed. I thought the reason for the plugin was so unstable, was because of the self-added plugins I was using. So I removed them from the "plugins.ini"-file. Created a game again, and now everybody was glowing much more than they should after reapawn. Sometimes the glowing wasn't working at all, and I have no idea why that was happening... The only update I have applied is amxx_mm-fix, and I tested cstrike-module (fixed) and the basic cstrike-module...

Are there any solutions for this? If not, it would be great if you would take the trouble to find some ...