Thread: Runemod 2
View Single Post
-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz
Old 11-13-2005 , 19:08  
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Do they have .amxx in their name in the plugins.ini file?
lol i was copy and pasting from your readme and on you readme it didnt have it k should werk now

Quote:
Quote:
also i noticed that when round end the same runes are in same place rather than last version it would clear out runes and respawn new ones in differ places

i dont understand what you mean.
k umm

your old version of rune would remove all runes from map after new round and spawn new ones in differ locations

k

this one does not when round end it spawns the same one at the same place they disapear and come back same ones same place

Quote:
the highrecoil does not reset? It realy just changes your angel to tilte your screen a bit. It does in no way actualy change the recoil of your weapon
lol k umm i know it dont effect recoil but that tilt screen that u use to make it look like recoil it remains after round ends same effect its like the rune never stop doin what its suppose to do. now i notice it does it with the life drain also even if clients reconnect when they get back into game its as if they still had the bad runes. the only way is if map changes. not at round end.
Send a message via AIM to -}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz