View Single Post
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2013 , 09:25   Re: Auto-Mix Multi-Lingual Translation Requests
Reply With Quote #32

Thank you all for the help with the translations! You're helping the plugin really become an international one, making it much better with quality, thanks alot ;)

And to you Remas:

Quote:
POINTS_PRICES_MENU_DIRECTIONS = Please enter in chat the\y value\w of^nhow many\r seconds\w until a player can get ^nhis points back, if left match.^n^nTo cancel press '\r0\w'.

POINTS_PRICES_MENU_DIRECTIONS2 = Please enter in chat the\y value\w of^nthe option you just picked...^n^nTo cancel press '\r0\w'.
POINTS_PRICES_MENU_DIRECTIONS ( in general, the first one and second one ) - You know, in the Pug's admin menu I have created, there are many options to adjust values of stuff, so both are focusing on telling the player to enter the VALUE of the item he just wanted to change/adjust, therefore, it is telling him to change it to what he wanted. And if he regrets it and doesn't want to change to anything, he needs to just hit the button 0.

Specific explanation:

POINTS_PRICES_MENU_DIRECTIONS: In the auto mix plugin I have created, I have also created a ranking system as you know. in the ranking system people gain and lose points, and by that, they get ranked in the server. There's an option in the ranking system to set that if a player leaves in the middle of the match he'll lose points as a penalty, and if he comes back to the match before X seconds pass since his leave, he will get back his points and not lose anything. so there it tells you to enter in chat the value of how many seconds ( the X seconds we talked before ) until a player will get his points back and lose nothing if returns to server after leave.

POINTS_PRICES_MENU_DIRECTIONS2: This is made for other options in the menu, so it tells in general "enter the value you wanted to change to of the option you just picked", or... press 0 to cancel.

Thanks once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia View Post
It's GERMAN.

Will add L33T5P34X tommorow.

Please read this ^_^: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive

Last edited by Diegorkable; 05-29-2013 at 09:28.