View Single Post
brooks
Old 02-19-2022 , 15:01   Re: [Tutorial] Some Quality Changes & Improvements in Source Engine
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwards View Post
It's not spam to respond with facts and logic that disprove everything you have said about me? You did say to feel free to correct you if you were wrong. You also now pretend to be a victim and say i'm the one `talking shit`when you literally tell everyone my plugin dosen't work and to uninstall it without any proof. You still have a link to that post in your discord description from a month ago so you must be really proud of it.
You didn't correct anything, you just said your plugin is better without any proof. Then i showed you how your plugin really works with a video. No wonder people think its better if they can aim nowhere near the player and hit a shot. But even with these easy hitboxes shots directly on the player won't register 100% of the time because they don't fix interpolation at all. Your screenshot of the models shows what you think they will do, but in game they don't match up. I am also not the only person saying that this breaks the game and to remove these models =).

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwards View Post
someone else who actually knows what they are doing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IvBzc2oufM

Of course I would be proud of it, since I'm actually making an effort to provide a hit registration fix for Combat Surf communities, instead of just making a quick band-aid fix to sell to people for $100. If you want to contribute instead of just using it as a source of money then feel free to, but from what I can see you made a fix to force lag compensation on all players just so you can enlarge their hitboxes.

Last edited by brooks; 02-19-2022 at 15:24.