View Single Post
vijayar
Old 09-15-2020 , 14:15   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.1.9, 2018-2-19)
Reply With Quote #1612

Hi folks,

Not an expert, learning new stuff everyday.

Wanted to try this plugin and went ahead with the installation as given in the OP. However I am stuck with the following issues that i am facing on joining the instance.

1) 1v1 Arena mode starts with the first map ; I am presented with a option to select T or CT but I can only select and join as CT not T.
2) On joining as CT within the map, there is an immediate "Terrorist Wins" message that gets flashed and warmup time starts for new round
3) The new round launches which is for 30 sec duration, post the end of the round time, the counter is showing 0.00 but the round continues to be in play ; there is no end or declaration of the winner

How I installed
1.Created a standard CSGO instance with default competitive mode set. Tested and worked fine
2.Installed Metamod & Sourcmod.
3.Installed Multi1v1 1.1.9 Plugin ; as in moved all the plugin related files to the respective folders in the server.
4.Updated the server.cfg with steam api key & 1v1 map collection code.

Post first start multi1v1.cfg has been also created though I have not changed anything in it or in the game_cvars.cfg file.

Please help and guide me in case I have done an incorrect installation or missed any critical step.

Last edited by vijayar; 09-15-2020 at 14:20.